Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bee Mine Valentine

So is it too early for a Valentine's Day card? Let's hope not because I have a Valentine's Day card to share today. It is super cute though, so I hope you'll forgive me.


See told you it was super cute.  My little bee is from Cricut's Create a Critter cartridge. I added some glitter glue to his wings so they have serious sparkle. I hand cut the pink heart and then pleated a doily to make it ruffly. 


I even decorated the envelope too...super easy to do and makes it a little more special. Told you I'd be doing more of that.  


Here is the sketch I used from Artful Delight....lots of time to play still!


Hope you're having a great week! 

***
Paper: Carta Bella, Recollections Cardstock
Stamps & Ink: Hampton Arts & Stampin' Up Early Espresso 
Cricut: Create a Critter cartridge
Embellishments: Wilton Doily, The Twinery Twine, American Crafts Button, Studio G Glitter Glue
Adhesive: Scotch ATG & ZigZag Glue Pen




7 comments:

  1. okay, now how cute is this?!
    thanks for playing with us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be, Jennifer! LOVE the soft palette, and the matching envelope is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why yes, this stole my heart! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEE-utiful and sweet, Jennifer! Thank you for playing along with us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on the sketch!! Your card is so sweet and I'm loving that little bee! Thanks for playing along with us at Artful Delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek, super cute card, love the bee! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)