Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Card

Howdy there! I have a super simple and sweet birthday card for you today. I'm playing along with My Favorite Things Sketch #157. 





I used different shades of purple cardstock, the background one had glittery dots. The flowers are from CAS-Fridays Wallflower set. I can't wait to ink this set up more!


Here is my pretty stamped envelope too. Makes a simple card so much more special. Love this sketch, especially on those days when I want to craft but am having a mental block. Those totally happen more often then I want!


Hope your weekend has been great! Ours has been relaxing and quiet - just the way I like it!

***
Paper: DCWV, Bazzil & Recollections Cardstock
Stamps & Ink: CAS-Fridays Wallflower Set, Hero Arts Year Round Sentiment &  Stampin' Up Early Espresso and Ranger Distress Ink in Shaded Lilac
Embellishments & Adhesive: Recollections Silver Pearls & Scotch ATG








2 comments:

  1. How pretty...the stamped envie flap is such a fab touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color....your card is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)