Monday, January 6, 2014

Hello Friend

Happy Monday! We are back into our normal regular school routine and I couldn't be happier. Here is another simple card I made from the My Favorite Things Sketch #157.



Is it me or do your pictures look perfect on your camera screen? I always think they are awesome until I upload them and have to edit them. When I edit them I think "oh so much brighter", then I upload them to Blogger. After previewing them in Blogger I think "I probably need to clean my glasses when I edit." LOL, this picture is just darker than I'd like, but I'm too lazy to edit it again.

No envelope on this one, yet...here's the sketch.


Have a great week! I'll be back with more soon. 

***

Paper: DCWV Fresh Floral Stack, Recollections Cardstock
Stamp & Ink: Micheals Dollar Stamp & Stampin' Up Early Espresso
Twine & Adhesive: The Twinery & Scotch ATG





3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, Jennifer! I love that touch of twines! Love the use of pattern paper! Wish you all the best in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! This is so very pretty Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)