Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Happy Birthday for Him Card

Hi and happy almost Wednesday! Oye, our weather is warm and windy this week...record high temps of 90 degrees here, that is hot.

Just a quick share of this man card I made. I used some cardstock from Crate Paper's Storyteller line and a Amy Tangerine stamp made for Studio Calico. 


The stamp doesn't seem to stamp clearly (could be the operator - not the equipment lol) so I had to color it in with black marker. 


Anyone else dread making masculine cards? I like my girly pinks, purples, florals, sequins and bling. Though this card was simple enough to make and quick...gotta love that.


Hope you are having a great week! I'm linking this one up over at Pumpkin Spice blog - Challenge #69 Stamping. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Masculine cards are a definite challenge for me...LOVE what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, handsome card for a guy! I, too, have had my share of stamps that don't do their job right. Something I learned that has helped in those situations: use a pink pencil eraser to rub over the entire stamp, then clean it with soap and water, and let air dry. It does help.

    And those temps in the 90s: whew, that's warm for April! My mom lives in TX and it was almost 100 the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Perfect Male card :) Love this typewriter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stamp and great paper choices! Perfect guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not the best at making "man cards" I posted one yesterday. I love yours! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)