Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Hello all! Easter is done and Mother's Day is fast approaching. I've tried to get a head start on Mother's Day cards but only have a few made. This is one of them...

 
 
I got the inspiration from a card on Pinterest but can not find the link (sorry original card maker person). I used a floral set from The Craft's Meow (so sad they are out of business!) and stamped, then fussy cut each flower and arranged them to flow over the wood cardstock fence. You can't tell but I did cut the fence to have pointed posts.
 
 
I used some foam dots to pop up some of the flowers for some lift. I also lightly water colored the background blue and then adhered the whole thing to a white card base. The sentiment is from an online company called Clear Dollar Stamps...think they only do digital now.
 
 
I added a few Martha Stewart punched butterflies with little pearl centers and some green hemp cord tied in a bow. This is another one where I stamped the envelope flap to coordinate.
 
Happy Wednesday, thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. Lovely stamping! Wonderful flower clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet! I love the flowers over the "fence"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, Jennifer, I love all those yummy, little blooms! And that woodgrain panel is perfectly delish! LOVE the coordinating envelope, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This couldn't be more beautiful or perfect! Such pretty colors for your blooms and perfect against the woodgrain! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)