Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy Spring!

My allergies say that spring has finally arrived...anyone else feeling the same?

Here's a great way to use up scraps and bits. I CASE'd this card from a few cards in the PaperCrafts Card Design Handbook. I liked the way it used up my scraps...always have a lot of scraps. I just can't seem to throw anything away.

 
 
I used DCWV Fiesta stack, lots of fun and bright color. Each section is sectioned off with May Arts Jute Twine. A simple sentiment from TPC Studios and some sequins (from JoAnn's) and done.
 
 
 
I have a few more to share with you...hope you're all doing well. I'm linking this up with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Spring Flowers.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the pps you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mix of patterns, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love how you mixed the papers! Such a gorgeous collection! I am so sorry for being tardy! I have hardly been home! Lots of appointments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)