Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Life...

Hello and happy belated Mother's Day to all my crafty mom friends! I hope your Mother's Day was spent with loved ones. We spent mine with Sophie's great-grandparents who were visiting from Florida. It was very cool to spend time with them.

I haven't been too crafty, just haven't too much time but I do have a card to share that I made a few days ago.

 
This card was super simple to make. I used Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook cardstock which already had a lot of watercolor features/smears and the flower on it. I added the sentiment, dotted "strips" (all from Stampin' Up) and a few more smudges of distress ink. I adhered everything a little crooked and added a few sequins. 
 
 
Thanks for stopping. We have a few fun days coming up...and then, hopefully, I'll be back to crafting!
 
I have a few more to share with you...hope you're all doing well. I'm linking this up with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Spring Flowers.
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Great use of a design paper, Jennifer! I like the jewel colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this pattern paper ( I have it, too!) and I love how you used it! Gorgeous color for the sentiment and sequins! Great job on the layering, too, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome...love the added distress inks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to amp up some already pretty paper, Jennifer!

    Belated Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope hubby and Sophie treated you well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet, isn't it nice when the paper does most of the work for you? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so pretty! And I love that sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Execuse me once again for being tardy! Beautiful! I love the soft inks! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty palette, Jennifer, and the watercoloring is ever so trendy! Yum! So sorry that it's been awhile since I last visited. Things are just super hectic right now. Hope you're doing well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty watercolors, Jennifer! Thanks for leaving love on my blog recently. So you too went to Vegas, huh? You cracked me up when you mentioned the word 'blur'! Must have been a very, very good time! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comment, I love hearing from you! =)